Sunday 24 August 2014

HRI Moderator Marsa - The Most Uncouth Moderator Of Any Forum Pt.1

Huge Rack Inc's Marsa is the most ignorant moderator I've ever experienced.  He is rude and then wonders why people get upset and leave his forum, which is losing traffic.

Here's an example:

http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=94163

There is no need to question actions taken here on HRI on Facebook when you have no clue as to why these decisions were made. If you have a question, ask me and I'll tell you the truth instead of a bunch of bitch nagging and mindless speculations.
 Of course, Marsa assumes he can tell people what to do on Facebook.  Thing is, when anyone asks him a question he never tells.

Here's another gem from Marsa:
Some of you might think that one gets banned around here for not liking Landau, or Bradshaw, or 80s rack tones or whatever. Well, you couldn't be more wrong... or simple minded.. actually I should ban you if you think that. No, it goes a little deeper than that. What I hate are people saying negative things, just for the reason of putting someone, or something, down. People with an agenda.. People who think they're so much better than everyone else. Or just want to talk shit about something because someone else happens to like it just to make them feel superior or whatever.

I totally understand it if you don't like Landau. I don't hate you for that. Actually, I totally get it. But, don't spread your shit around here like you fucking own the place and that your opinion is what matters however cleverly you try to disguise it. I see right through you. Do it with respect and common courtesy and we'll all get along.

And, again.. if you don't like it here.. go somewhere else. I don't need retards hanging around saying how much they hate it here and how all we talk about is Landau, Bradshaw and TSC. Well, FYI.. THIS IS A FORUM WHERE WE DISCUSS EXACTLY THESE THINGS. Because we share a common interest in this.

I started HRI together with Gluke and have been running it for 15 years. My house, my rules. DOn't like it? Fuck off.

I think that speaks for itself.

Just one more:
Yes, I deleted it. If you missed my last post.. too bad.
The other side of the story should come from a reliable source and not a post on the internet. If you want the information that was posted then go look for it.. elsewhere.

Maybe if Marsa wasn't so rude people wouldn't be leaving his forum.  

No comments:

Post a Comment